The British Franchise Exhibition, June 2016 - Manchester
The British Franchise Exhibition will take place on 17th & 18th June 2016.
Event City is the second largest exhibition venue outside of London and has quickly become the established home of several highly successful events including the Ski & Snowboard Show North, Ideal Home Show and Caravan & Motorhome Show.
The exhibition offers over 3,000 free parking spaces, is located next to the Trafford Centre, just off the M60 and is easily accessible by train and bus
Discover how to become your own boss at The British Franchise Exhibition in June 2016 in Manchester.
If you can answer 'yes' to any of the following, you should definitely attend the British Franchise Exhibition
- I want to be my own boss, but need some guidance in running my own business?
- I want to invest in an established brand to reduce the risk of failure?
- I have recently been made redundant and have had a good payout, but I’m not sure what I should do next?
Visit The British Franchise Exhibition 2016 and you will:
- Find hundreds of ways to transform your life and career
- Discover a range of franchises in different industries, all of which are bfa-approved
- Get reliable and genuine franchise advice
- Find out how to raise finance even in a challenging economy
- Speak to successful franchisees directly.
Guests are advised to visit www.franchiseinfo.co.uk which has an online meetings booking service, allowing visitors to browse the extensive exhibitor list and secure pre-booked appointments with companies of interest to their franchise requirements.