Fast Fitz provide a completely mobile service and have been fitting TowBars since 1993 and have gained a reputation as a trusted, reliable and professional company.
We offer the highest standards of workmanship to both our retail and trade customers.
The market for towbar fitting is huge with both private clients and commercial dealers looking for a reliable company to safely install towbars on-site, making this the perfect low cost opportunity for a motivated, hard-working entrepreneur, to achieve profits of over £50,000 by the third year in business.
Who Are Fast Fitz?
Matt Cartmell started his Fast Fitz mobile towbar fitting business some twenty years ago and has grown the business and the Fast Fitz brand steadily through repeat business, referrals, and an incredibly strong website presence attracting tens of thousands of hits each month from all around the UK and Ireland, providing a steady stream of leads and enquiries.
The business was franchised in 2013 and the network of franchised areas has grown to six, based largely in the North West of England and North Wales.
We’re now planning the next stage of development to grow the network further afield throughout UK and Ireland and are seeking interest from hard-working and enthusiastic individuals who have a strong desire to start their own van-based business in the automotive industry.
The Fast Fitz Franchise Opportunity
The business provides an all-year service catering for clients of all types and sizes, from the single fit towbar on the family car to large consignment orders for commercial clients in the car dealership and caravan industries. At peak times our work is often carried out on a fast response basis and we pride ourselves on providing professional, trustworthy, reliable, and fully-insured services.
Franchisees will be awarded a generous territory within which they will be provided with sales & marketing support expand on the flow of leads and jobs already being generated from the companies strong local and national web presence, through effective call planning and territory management of the local commercial and trade dealers.
Initial comprehensive training on all aspects of the job is provided by experienced towbar fitters at both Head Office and in your own territory along with continued technical back-up as your business develops.
Your Franchise Package
The Fast Fitz franchise provides a turnkey business opportunity that gives you all you need to be your own boss, bringing together all the key ingredients to a successful launch and providing a strong foundation for the growth of your business:
- Comprehensive Practical and Technical Training to teach you everything you will need to know about running a Fast Fitz franchise, including:
- Business set up
- Business administration
- Sales and marketing
- Customer service
- On the job technical training consisting of product knowledge, towbar fitting, and culminating in NTTA accreditation.
- Ongoing Training and Support including seminars, workshops, technical updates.
- Initial Sales and Marketing Launch Programme including accompanied client visits, and ongoing lead generation from dedicated website.
- A National Web Presence attracting thousands of leads each year on both a local and national basis.
- Basic Tools and Equipment, van livery, full corporate clothing, and business stationery pack.
- Expansion Opportunities. Franchisees initially opt for a van-based franchise but the business can be developed into either a multi-van or multi-unit operation – the opportunities are endless!
There is just no escaping the fact that running your own business can be hard work. However, you are doing it for yourself and the rewards of a Fast Fitz franchise will be there for you to see from day one.
Does This Sound Of Interest?
If so, to receive further FREE, no obligation information on the 'Fast Fitz' Franchise Opportunity, simply click the 'Enquire Now' button below to register your details.
✔ Enquire Now