A unique opportunity to join a successful Estate Planning Consultancy business servicing the growing market for Wills, Trusts and other estate planning solutions.
Build your career, security and future income, on a full or part time basis as an Estate Planning Consultant.
This business opportunity offers the potential for high returns, or, the comfort of less hours and modest income to service your needs.
Complete Wills: About Us
Complete Wills EPS Ltd is an established company specialising in Estate Planning matters. We pride ourselves on taking the time to get to know our clients and their wishes to ensure that we are providing the most appropriate service.
We have over 20,000 clients and 2019 is our 20th year in business. The management team have been responsible for the drafting of over 80,000 Wills. We have vast experience of working with Estate Planning Consultants and helping their businesses grow.
- Wills and Testamentary Trusts (within the Will)
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Lifetime Trusts (established today – usually involving your house)
- Safe Storage for Wills and other documents
- Funeral Plans
- Conveyancing (buying and selling property)
- Court of Protection Work
The Complete Wills Business Opportunity
Our main aim is to provide our clients with a professional and trusted service ensuring that we take the time to get to know them, their family and their wishes to ensure that we are providing the most appropriate service.
Our Wills & Estate Planning Consultants role is a self-employed, commission based role. Our Consultants enhance and support our business culture and the strong principles we adhere to.
Our Consultants responsibilities include:
- meeting with clients, at a convenient time for them, to discuss their family dynamics, their estate and their wishes
- advise them of the best options for them and their family to meet their needs and wishes;
- taking full and accurate instructions for the required services;
- liaising with your clients ensuring that they are happy with their documents; and
- meeting with your clients to sign their documents.
It is important that our Consultants build a positive and proactive relationship with their clients to keep the high quality of service we provide.
Through our own marketing methods we will provide our Consultants with appointments, but we will also train our consultants to self-generate leads and source their own clients through a variety of marketing activities you feel comfortable with. The earning potential through a self-generated lead is far greater.
No Experience Necessary
Previous Estate Planning experience or a legal background/qualification is not necessary. In the 20 years we have been established, our director Jim Goddard TEP has trained Estate Planning Consultants from all walks of life and helped them achieve their aim in a rewarding industry.
You don’t have to worry about getting the legal work right - all documentation is drafted and prepared by our legal team, which means that our Consultants have the confidence that the documents are prepared correctly.
Training and Support
Full training and support is provided by our experienced legal team and support staff, including our marketing department.
Our sister company Goddard Dunbar & Associates Ltd is a regulated law firm where our solicitors can handle any legal aspects which are reserved legal activities and can only be performed by law firms regulated by an approved regulator.
At Complete Wills EPS Ltd we keep everything in house ensuring we can provide a first class service to our clients.
Complete Wills EPS Ltd are looking to offer a maximum of 6 Estate Planning Consultancies within our firm during 2019. We will focus on making these 6 consultants successful.
We are particularly interested in people who wish to work in the North Wales area, Lancashire area and the South Staffordshire/West Midlands areas as we currently have clients in these areas we re not servicing.
Why Join Complete Wills?
This opportunity is enjoyable, interesting and stress free.
If you like people, genuinely care about them and are a good listener, then being a consultant with Complete Wills EPS Ltd could be for you.
- Join an established and experienced team of Wills & Estate Planning Consultants at a successful, professional and ethical Estate Planning company.
- Ability to manage your own diary, which means that you have control over your time and workload
- Full initial 4 day Will Writing and Estate Planning course together with Marketing training and continued professional development (CPD) which will teach you:
- strategies for sourcing new clients
- the process for instruction taking
- how to interpret the documents
- how to liaise with clients and Introducers
- Full and unlimited ongoing technical support and training, which means that you can always be sure you are giving the best advice to your clients
- Ongoing CPD training by STEP Qualified tutors or fully qualified solicitors
- Great earning potential with a competitive commission structure and the ability to gain renewal fees thereby building a pension to retire on
- Option to study towards STEP qualifications(fees apply), with full support and mentoring
Who Are We Looking For?
The members of our team have been chosen for their experience, skills and knowledge. A successful applicant should be able to:
- show empathy towards clients by being a great listener
- be client focused, proactive and eager to learn
- follow our internal processes for taking instructions
- present yourself in a professional manner and show truly excellent client care skills
- travel and visit clients within their home
Does This Sound Of Interest?
If so, to receive further FREE, no obligation information on the 'Complete Wills' Business Opportunity, simply click the 'Enquire Now' button below to register your details.
✔ Enquire Now