Join Strollercise – the 50’s style Dance Fitness Franchise that’s seeing increasing demand
The success of the Strollercise Franchise has this unique concept expanding across the UK!
Strollercise only recently franchised the business, in 2018, but they already have six franchises up and running successful Strollercise Franchises in Essex.
Started by Samantha Williams in 2016,Strollercise got its name from the popular ‘strolling’ in the Rock & Roll clubs of the 1950’s – due to the fact that class members do 6,000-7,000 steps per session it has become a gentle, low impact, form of dance fitness.
All the Strollercise classes are suitable for all genders aged 14 and over; there are even special low intensity classes available for those suffering with COPD, Fibromyalgia and for those using walking aids.
Strollercise dance fitness is a unique style of exercise and offers franchise owners a social and flexible franchise opportunity. Your hours in class can be worked around family commitments and, as a franchise owner; you are only expected to run a minimum of six classes per week.
Current franchise owners work on an average of 20-25 people per class however classes have been held for up to 70 people, in suitable venues.
Strollercise Franchise Opportunity:
Strollercise Franchise owners run their dance fitness classes to the sounds of the 50's & 60's.
The franchise fee is a one off payment of £7,500 exc. VAT and includes £500 worth of equipment AND payment plans can be offered.
You only need a computer and a phone plus somewhere to work from home to start your business; there may also be some additional costs to consider and any liquid funds you may need to support yourself while you establish your business.
As a franchise owner you are expected to check the suitability of, and book, your venues ensuring that you pay your hire fees on time.
No qualifications or fitness background are required - you will receive full training to teach the strolls yourself. Franchise owners will be provided with instructional DVDs and online support, plus our Strollercise Facebook group for franchise owners only.
We assist you in setting up your social media presence, creating a Facebook group for all your strollers; you will then be expected to update this on a daily basis.
The minimum of six, one hour classes a week are at a cost of £5.00 inc. VAT per class member. Weather permitting you can also benefit from attending and advertising at indoor and outdoor events.
The Strollercise Franchise Package:
For a low cost fee of £7,500 you can own and run your Strollercise Franchise.
BUT our first 10 successful applicants will benefit from a £1,000 reduction on the Franchise Fee.
As a franchise owner you will receive:
- Rights to use the Strollercise name
- Full training in all areas of the business from operations and services to customer service
- Exclusive franchise territory
- Rocker Box
- Head Microphone Set
- Music on a Dongle
- ‘Strollercise’ branded t-shirt
- A central website
- Facebook Page
- Ongoing support and business updates
- Processes, systems and templates to run the business
How Much Can You Earn?
You get out, what you put in! So this really does depend on you, and how much work you put in.
Our top franchise owners run 9, 1 hour classes a week and can have a potential turnover in excess of £4,500 per month; this will vary based on the numbers attending the classes. It is not uncommon to have between 25-50 people per class.
You can work around family and your other commitments, most of our franchise owners work their business around their job, but most have since left their full or part-time jobs finding that they earn more in an hour, doing what they love, in there own area, than they earned in a day working full or part-time!
Franchise owners will also have an additional revenue stream via DVD and Strollercise apparel sales.
Training and Support
- The concept is so easy to master that you can actually learn all the ‘strolls’ from our instructional DVDs, ideally you should endeavour to attend a few of our classes prior to commencing
- We can provide from two days to two weeks ‘in-class’ training with a current, experienced, franchise owner, however this is only in Essex at the moment, but will expand to other areas as our network expands (accommodation and food is the responsibility of the new franchise owner in training)
- Help sourcing suitable venues in your first month.
- Training for all new ‘strolls’ via our DVD or videos in the Strollercise Facebook group which is for franchise owners only.
- Full Operations Manual
- Your initial 4,000 promotional leaflets
- Facebook group creation
- Continuous training is provided in our closed Facebook group on advertising, outdoor events, pinning posts, social media, and more
- Ongoing performance reviews & site visits
- Centralised leaflet, postcard, business card ordering
- Strollercise merchandise supply
- Help is only a call away; we are here to help any time.
We currently have availability throughout the UK but don’t wait too long and miss your desired location.
Find out more about the exciting new Strollercise Franchise Opportunity and running your own Dance Fitness Franchise. Click below now!
✔ Enquire Now