SupaStrikers was started in Gloucestershire in 2005 by Andy and Carolyn Tucker, following the success of AT Soccer Camps (football for school age children) since 1994.
Andy was a professional football player for Cheltenham Town FC and Gloucester City FC.
He decided to start up a coaching service for children in the area alongside his playing career.
Since retiring from professional football, Andy has expanded both AT Soccer Camps and SupaStrikers into new areas, providing expert coaching and extending the Licensed Coach franchise scheme.
SupaStrikers has gained many years of experience in providing football fun for children aged 2-5 years, which takes the form of weekly indoor sessions.
As well as learning core football and movement skills, children also develop their awareness of shapes, colours, simple numbers and social skills such as listening, sharing and teamwork.
We believe children learn best through having fun, therefore our sessions are lively and interactive.
Stability within the group is also important, therefore we operate on a membership basis to ensure that the children see familiar faces each time.
Why Choose SupaStrikers
- Successful business since 2005
- Proven method of introducing younger children to football
- Very low turnover of members
- The programme is progressive rather than repetitive
- Our approach is based on core principles of Early Years Work
- Much cheaper than a traditional ‘franchise’
- You are provided with training and ongoing support
- All admin is taken care of for you by our SupaStrikers admin team
Who Can Become a Licenced Coach.... ANYONE!
You don’t need a football brain to become a licensed coach!!
During our 15 years, we have had coaches from a variety of backgrounds and experience.
Many did not have a previous background of football coaching, although ALL were excellent with children and parents!
In fact, one licensed coach had never played a football match in her life, but still managed to successfully run up to 20 sessions per week and is still running her sessions today!
Your Franchise Package:
Usual Start-up Fee: £895
SPECIAL OFFER FOR COACHES JOINING IN 2020: ONLY £495
The start up fee of £495 still includes the same sort of things as a traditional franchise:
- Licensed coach’s kit and all major equipment
- Training sessions
- Licensed coach’s manual of games and policies
- Online forms, documents, publicity materials etc
- A pack of promotional posters and fliers to launch your business
- Social media campaigns in the build up to your launch,
- targeting your local area
- On-going support, including online / telephone assistance
- Public liability insurance cover for the first year
Your Potential Earnings
- Based on running 1 session per week: - £156 per month
- Based on you running 3 sessions a week (part-time, possibly on a Saturday) your monthly profit would be: - £468 per month
- Based on you running 26 sessions a week (full-time) your monthly profit would be over: - £4000 per month
Remember...You don’t need a football brain to become a licensed coach and take advantage of this fantastic low cost business opportunity.
Does This Sound Of Interest?
If so, to receive further FREE, no obligation information on the 'SupaStrikers' Business Opportunity, simply click the 'Enquire Now' button below to register your details.✔ Enquire Now