Run your own children’s film school with Sparks Film & Media Arts.
Sparks offer unique opportunities for children to fall in love in filmmaking.
We’re the UK’s leading provider of film and media activities for children and young people.
Our popular filmmaking classes and camps help children to grow their imaginations, develop new skills and boost confidence.
Our programme of filmmaking classes and camps is unique and ready-developed for you to deliver at your franchise.
All content is underpinned by Project Based Learning methodologies and inclusive learning styles.
Our approach is child-centred and supports children to express their ideas, share their stories and bring their visions to life.
We offer weekly classes in term time, as well as school holiday camps:
At Sparks, we have online courses that are able to run in lockdown/tier 4 conditions and have safety procedures to enable safe and effective operation in tiers 1-3.
We also have experienced increase demand from customers looking for enriching activities for their children.
Movie Making Classes
Classes are 1.5-2 hours each week, delivered after school or at the weekend. Classes are delivered in terms of 10-12 weeks following the school calendar.
Each term has a creative or a technical theme for the children to focus on developing particular skills and techniques, which supports them to develop a wide expanse of skills over time.
School Holiday Camps
For school holidays, there are action-packed filmmaking holiday camps, including Summer Shoots and half term workshops. Camps typically last for 3-5 days, with a large resource bank of projects and themes to choose from. We continually develop this with new ideas and projects each holiday,so you’ll never be short of ideas.
The Sparks Franchise Package
Each franchise includes:
- Your own exclusive area, your “territory”, based on a population of 150,000+ people and tested by us for business viability.
- Hundreds of ready-developed, popular class plans and workshop resources, including weekly classes and school holiday camps for ages 5-18
- Rights to trade using the Sparks branding, logos and website (trademarked). You’ll benefit from our track record and reputation, helping to accelerate sales and business growth
- Training on our proven business model, designed so that your business can flourish, even in the event of Covid-19 lockdowns
- Our Franchisee Training Programme: a comprehensive training course covering all aspects of running a Sparks franchise. Includes Programming and Marketing, Sales and Customer Services, Recruiting and Managing a Team, Practical Skills, Business Systems and Logistics
- Startup equipment: cameras, tripods, accessories and everything else you need to get going (worth over £3,000)
- Your own area on our centralised website, with online booking system and established web history/SEO (worth over £2,500)
- Operations Manual, detailing everything you’ll ever need to know about running your franchise
- Startup marketing materials: a package of printed and digital resources, including leaflets, posters, graphics and a starter advertising campaign (worth over £1,500)
- Network-based marketing support, including online advertising and national promotion
- Business softwares and management tools, including a CRM system (worth over £500)
- Access to dedicated ongoing support and training, as well as a supportive network of peer-to-peer franchisees
- Access to trade discounts, e.g. insurance, accountancy, marketing deals, etc
Franchisees can expect to build successful businesses with the potential to generate approximately £30,000-£50,000 per year* based on part time hours, or in the region of £50,000 - £100,000 per year based on full time availability.
We can help you to develop a business plan to help you achieve your ambitions for growth.
With more time available, you’re able to accelerate growth and scale your business to generate higher revenues and profits.
Why Join Sparks?
We share with you our knowledge and expertise in building up successful (and fun) film school businesses, as well as our trademarked branding.
You gain the reputation of an established brand, with access to cost-effective centralised resources, such as a website, marketing materials and online booking system, which are all provided as part of the package.
In addition to our proven business model, training and guidance, you also join a supportive network of people to share your journey and celebrate your success.
Does This Sound Of Interest?
If so, to receive further FREE, no obligation information on the 'Sparks' Franchise Opportunity, simply click the 'Enquire Now' button below to register your details.✔ Enquire Now