MW Estate Planning: Dying Without A Will
I had a call today from a client who unfortunately lost his mother with COVID-19 recently.
The problem is he can’t find a Will and is pretty sure she never made one. I gave him the address of the National Will Archive but assuming there is no Will she has died INTESTATE.
Dying Intestate means dying without a Will and can cause all sorts of problems, pain and extra hassle.
- Heartache from not knowing what the deceased wanted to happen
- Potential for family disputes about the estate distribution
- Applying for Probate will take longer
- Potential disputes over who is best to act as Executor
Generally pain and problems simply because they didn’t make even a standard Will costing around £125.
I have two documents that I’m happy to share, just message me and I’ll forward them on
- Rules of Intestacy Flow Chart
- Guide to applying for Probate
Matthew Wildeman - MW Estate Planning
If you would like to learn more about the 'MW Estate Planning' Franchise Opportunity, simply click below