At Profad Care Agency we provide 24-hour Live in Care and Domiciliary Care in the comfort and security of your own home.
We pride ourselves on the standard of care that we deliver!
|Business Type:||B2C Health & Wellbeing|
|Nature Of Business:||Care Agency Franchise Opportunity|
|Available Locations:||UK Wide|
|Min Investment Req:||£4,999|
|Time Commitment:||Full Time|
|Home Based:||Home/ Premises Based|
Our services range from a 24-hour Care agency programme, Home help for the elderly to Care that can start from just 30 minutes per visit. In addition to this we provide Day and Night Sitting Services and Respite Care.
Our Live in Care Service is provided throughout the London from our Head Office in Peckham which is based in the South East of London. Our Hourly visits are provided in Southwark and surrounding areas.
At Profad Care Agency we pride ourselves on the standard of care that we deliver. We believe that it is our attention to detail that sets us apart from any other company. Our clients needs and wishes are continuously maintained through close contact and our quality assurance processes.
We believe in keeping our clients and their families updated. As well as providing much needed reassurance, it also allows us to reassess and review our clients’ needs and adjust their care accordingly. Plus, our 24-hour team adds an extra level of support.
The Profad Care Agency Mission Statement
- To provide a service that fully satisfies the needs and expectations of individuals in their own homes.
- To respond positively to feedback from our Service Users, their families and carers, other health and social care professionals and our own staff.
- To build and retail a stable, committed and highly trained workforce.
- To actively seek and value the contribution made by informal carers, families and relevant others in care.
- To continuously seek ways in which our services can be improved.
Profad Care Agency are now expanding and we have a variety of new franchise opportunities right now.
The Profad Care Agency Package
Your Profad franchise fee includes:
- Our already worked business plan including detailed start-up costs, cash flow, with profit and loss projections and assistance with the franchise funding can be provided.
- Marketing/Advertising and help with recruitment of key management.
- Help and advice re training and CQC registration.
- Full Support and training a combination of online and classroom face to face learning. Includes all compliance, finance, marketing and staff training.
- Full IT. support, with your own care management software which helps manage your care staff movements, invoices, wages and ultimately your new business.
- Also a company website, company emails and help all the way!
Who Are We Looking For?
If you want to join with us as we continue our expansion across the UK, we would like to hear from you if you have the following attributes.
- A willingness to take responsibility for others as well as yourself
- A caring attitude with commitment and empathy towards others.
- Ambition and determination to succeed with an entrepreneurial spirit and vision
- The commitment to set and maintain high standards with excellent communication skills
- An interest in working with people in need with a genuine passion to be involved in the care industry